Wedding and Events
Welcome to the wonderful world of wedding and event flowers. With over 20 years experience and 100's of weddings, you're in safe hands with Laura and her team!
,I'm extremely lucky to be based between the Eden Valley and Lake District - with rustic barns venues, Parish churches, the best hotels, and fields perfect for a marquee, there's no where better to get married and for us to provide the flowers.
I am happy to provide a bouquet and buttonhole for a romantic elopement to a full Church and venue for a large traditional wedding and everything in between.
My style has always been more natural and I've been using garden and local grown before it was a thing, along with the best of imported flowers from my favourite wholesalers. I am very honest about where I source flowers and how I maintain a sustainable business; I'm happy to discuss it with anyone who'll listen!
A few points on enquiring about your wedding flowers
- I provide the full range of wedding florals from a buttonhole and bouquet, jars or bud vases on tables to large displays, pew ends, pedestals, milk churns and floral arches and marquee rings.
- I do not have a minimum spend and do offer collection on smaller weddings, most orders are delivered and set up by ourselves.
- I am a recommended supplier at many local hotels and venues and work with them to provide a professional, smooth service on the day.
- I have heavily invested in lowering my usage of floral foam and offering alternatives, I have always encouraged moving flowers from the ceremony to reception where it is practical and cost effective.
- For spring\summer 2024 weddings I am holding a consultation day on Saturday 13th April. Please email for times. Monday and Tuesday afternoons can be available for consultations too.
- 2025 enquiries- I am happy to put your date, if available in the file for 2025 weddings, consultations for these will be held in the autumn and winter of 2024- check here for dates.
- Please enquire via email to email@example.com with your date and venue in the first instance. Please no messages via social media they can get lost.
- Follow my Instagram @greenwheatflowers for up to date information and pictures of recent weddings and other work.
- My flowers will be at The Roundthorn Wedding Fair on Saturday 24th February.
Have a look at the gallery below or follow my
Instagram page for more pictures and ideas.
Your wedding is unique to you, dates for consultations for 2024 weddings are shown above, please enquire to see if your date is available first!Enquire Online